If you are looking for a company to advertise and lease your property, we can help. Kirschner Realty specializes in helping Landlords find good tenants for your Tampa area condominium, town home or rental house. You can hire us to advertise and lease your property (without property management) OR choose our full-service leasing and property management service. Learn more about our tenant placement leasing service.
- We’ve managed hundreds of Tampa rental homes since 1979.
- You’re getting a team – not just 1 agent!
- All our property managers have 10+ years of experience.
- We belong to the National Association of Realtors and the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- We also belong to the Greater Tampa Board of Realtors and My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- All of our team own rental properties and are landlords too, so we understand landlord’s needs.
- We are a full service real estate brokerage company and can help you find a tenant, manage your property and help you sell it.
- We subscribe to a strict property management code of ethics
When you hire us to manage your property, you can expect that:
- Your rental home will be advertised on more than 50 home rental websites
- Your property will rent quickly with on-line rental home pictures
- Your property can be shown to prospective tenants 7 days per week
- Your property will be listed in the Multiple Listing Service
- Your applicants will undergo a thorough tenant background screening
- We prepare a lease for your tenants to sign
Here are our rates to lease your property:
- One Half Month’s Rent Leasing Fee. This fee is charged when we lease your property to a new tenant.
- $0 Set-up Fee.
- $45 Attorney Prepared Lease. This is a fee to have our attorney prepare a lease for your new tenants.
Our fees are very competitive and we certainly are not the most expensive company in town. When all fees are considered, for all the extra benefits received, we are actually less expensive than most companies around, and have been in business for over 35 years. It seems there is a new company starting out every day, trying to beat everyone else’s prices. Over the years we’ve seen numerous new companies start and fail, so choose wisely – your real estate investment is worth it!
Our office does not charge a Rental Commission for Lease Renewal!
Please call (813) 908-8808. Calls are answered days and evenings, 7 days a week! To get started, we’ll help you:
On behalf of our entire organization, I’d like to welcome you! We look forward to taking good care of your property for you. Should you need my personal assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Welcome to our family of satisfied landlords!
Broker / Owner
Office: (813) 908-8808